Enjoy guaranteed compensation, home basing, paid time off, training day pay, extra day pay, flight hour incentives and retention bonuses. Additionally, you receive your schedule 12-months in advance, opportunity to flow through to larger airframes/different fleets, 24/7 access to leadership team, as well as hotel and travel points. Up to $25,000 sign on bonus. See below for more details.
As a pilot with the Vista affiliated partners, you will enjoy:
- Year 1 guaranteed base pay:
- Citation Ultra/XL - up to $140,000
- Citation X - up to $175,000
- Plus paid training days
- Plus extra day pay
- Plus total flight hour incentives
- Plus retention bonus after each of 3, 6 and 9 years of service
- Plus per diem $75/$120 per day (domestic/International)
- Plus Sign on bonus opportunities:
- $25,000 sign-on bonus for type rated Captains in one of our airframes, with 135 recurrent within the past 36 months
- $15,000 sign-on bonus for non-type rated Captains hired to the Citation Ultra or XL
- A choice of vacation time (in addition to 15/13 schedule) or in-lieu of vacation bonus $10,000
What about Quality of Life?
- Stable 15/13 schedule - schedule 12 months in advance
- Training scheduled 6 months in advance
- Progress through the Vista Member’s fleet of over 360 aircraft and keep your seniority number and remain with one entity
- 24/7/365 access to pilot leadership/ chief pilots/ FOMs/ DO
- Day to Day/ flight to flight support from operational control center
- Safety management system / “Just” Culture, with safety manager and coordinators per fleet
- Fatigue Management program
- Training - Simulator/ Dry lease/ UPRT/ CRM/ Customer Service
- Aircraft refurbishment program and team
- Mobile response maintenance teams to rapidly manage maintenance issues
- Hotel and travel points
- Positive space seats & travel first and last day of schedule
- Premium Health, dental, vision programs
- Company provided phone, credit card and uniform
- 401K program- company match, no vesting period
- Current First Class Medical Certificate
- No accidents, incidents or FAA enforcement actions in last 5 years
- Meets the requirements of ICAO Annex 1-2.1.10 as it pertains to aircraft engaged in international commercial air transport operations with more than one pilot
- Authorization to travel to/from all cities/countries served by our Vista Family of Companies
- Authorization to work in the United States
- 150 hours flight time in previous 365 days/30 hours in previous 90 days
Light/Mid Jet Minimums:
- ATP Rated
- Typed in aircraft (preferred, not required)
- 2,500 hours fixed-wing time 1,500 hours PIC
- 1000 hours multi-engine
- 1000 hours turbine
- 150 hours logged IFR
Vista America operates the Vista Members’ fleet in the U.S. for VistaJet and XO clients. It is composed of renowned brandsincluding Jet Select, Western Air Charter, XOJET Aviation and Red Wing Aviation.
Vista America is an operating partner of Vista — the largest charter group in private aviation. As the world’s first private aviation ecosystem, integrating a unique portfolio of companies, we offer asset free solutions to cover all key aspects of business aviation.
Vista pilots keep their seniority, advance in aircraft size, and have a path of steady growth through our brands and operating partners. Fly for Vista and you’ll know your schedule 12 months in advance, collect hotel and flight points, and have 24/7 access to pilot leadership.
The affiliated operating partners of Vista are equal employment opportunity employers. The affiliated operating partners of Vista do not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. The affiliated operating partners of Vista also prohibit harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories.